Open the wide skies over the TEXAS coastline and there you will find our experienced real estate team with knowledge and understanding to locate your piece of Paradise.
Russell Cain is the broker and the President of Russell Cain LLC with offices in Port Lavaca, Port O’Connor, Seadrift and Edna. Our firm celebrates its 40th anniversary this year. Russell is a member of the Calhoun County Board of Realtors, Victoria Board of Realtors, Rockport Board of Realtors. Member to the National Association of Realtors and the Texas Association of Realtors. Russell’s contribution to the Texas real estate Political Action (TREPAC)earned him “Lone Star” membership for 16 years.
In 2015 & 2016, Russell Cain Real Estate was voted “Best Real Estate Company & Realtor 2016 again ”
May 2011-2019, CHAIRMAN, Board of Directors Texas Real Estate Research Center
Appointed by TEXAS Governor Rick Perry
Chairman 2016-2018, Memorial Medical Hospital
Chairman 2016-2017, Texas Real Estate Advisory Board
2013-2014,Volunteer of the YEAR for Senate District 38
2010-present,Chairman of the Republican Party in Calhoun County
February 2013, Most Admired Couples South Texas Magazine
Russell & Cherre Cain honored in Golden Crescent Magazine (Victoria Advocate)
August 2012,elected as a TEXAS delegate to Republican National Convention in Tampa, FL
Fred Knipling Humanitarian Award 2016 – January 2017
One of FOUR Realtors to every Receive the TEXAS Legacy Award for financial and philanthropic Support of TAR 2016
Russell serves as a member to many organizations:
- 2008-2009 Rotary International District Governor of District 5930
- 28 years as Director and President of American Cancer Society
- 6 years as President of Hatch Bend Country Club
- 1996-1999 Chairman of Gulf Bend Center/MHMR, 12 South Texas
- Chairman of Memorial Medical Hospital Foundation
- Lifetime Director of Bluebonnet Youth Ranch, Yoakum, TX
- Lifetime Director of Port Lavaca Main Street Theatre (gifted theater to the city)
- 1992-present Chairman of Port Lavaca Main Street Foundation
2000,Chamber of Commerce, Out of 25 people, Russell selected as Most Influential Citizens of Calhoun County in the 20th Century Russell is active in Grace Episcopal Church for 30 years. Served as Senior Warden several times 2007, Russell gifted 5 lots to HABITAT for Humanity and secured monies thru the Diocese of West Texas to build the first of five homes Known for his avid interest in golf, he has been chairman of many fund raising golf tournaments benefiting the American Cancer Society, Rotary, Gulf Bend Center, Calhoun County Work Activity Center, and others In 2001, Cherre Walker Cain served as President of the Calhoun County-Port Lavaca Board of Realtors and was named Realtor of the Year in 2001. She has been a realtor since 1992 and is a Certified Relocation Specialist and Home Staging Expert.
In 1996 she moved from Kerrville, TX. to marry Russell Cain. Many know Cherre from her gourmet food manufacturing company “BY REQUEST” located in Hunt,TX. She sold the company in 1991 to be part of the public traded endeavor of Silverado Foods. In 1994, she was nominated by Merrill Lynch to Entrepreneur Magazine for her major contribution helping six small Minority Businesses create a market for their products. Cherre’s expertise is creating a market for any product! She was the owner of four Ella Belles Boutiques, which sold in 2008.
Cherre served as a board member to many State and Local organizations:
- Calhoun County Historical Commission, Chairman
- Texas Independence Trail, Director
- Texas Settlement Trail Region, Chairman & Director
- Calhoun County Rural Rail District- President &Calhoun County Museum Board Chairman
- Friends of the Calhoun County Museum Chairman
- Cherre is a Rotarian and as District Governor Spouse in 2008-2009 she actively helped market and develop the Early Act program within Rotary. Her mission is to continue enhancing programs that inspire children to respect their communities, state, schools, peers and families through community projects.
Cherre passionately promotes Economic Development and Heritage tourism throughout South TEXAS. When asked about her best talent, she stated “It has to be networking people to projects”. She was named “Women of the YEAR 2000” Calhoun County. People refer to her as “knowing everyone in TEXAS.” Cherre was honored by the Texas House of Representatives for her contributions in 2011 and again on her birthday in 2012 by the Texas Senate.
Cherre and Russell’s marketing strategies make certain you enjoy an efficient and rewarding real estate sale. Our realtors and management team are equipped with cutting–edge technology to promote and service all your real estate needs.
Come for a Weekend …Stay for a Lifetime !!!